Angel Broking Review
Established in 1987, Angel Broking is the best online full services provider in India. It is the member of BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NSE (National Stock Exchange) and also the member of two primary Commodity Exchanges in the country i.e. NCDEX & MCX. It is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited). Dinesh Thakkar is the managing director of Angel Broking.
Angel Broking is always focused on providing the best value to money for their customers by providing best trading services. It has the various outstanding online trading strategies and services. It always aims to fulfill the entire needs of the customers with the help of various online trading methodologies. Angel’s broking has emerged as the best stock brokerage services provider firm in India. It is always trying to make benefits to their customers. It is dedicated to offering top-notch products and services which go beyond the expectations of its clients, accomplished by collaboration and unremitting improvement.
Products and Services of Angel Broking
Angel Broking has the presence over PAN India and well-known for its best price products and services to its customers. It has well- skilled and dedicated teams to offer world-class products and services to all customers without any trouble.
Angel Broking Products
- Mutual Funds
- Life Insurance
- Currency Trading
Angel Broking Services
- Portfolio Management
- Demat Account
- Depository Services
- Investment Advisory
- Intraday Trading Services
- NRI Services
Tools available with Angel Broking
- Portfolio manager
- Market Watch
- Offline to online conversion
Account Opening Charges and Annual Maintenance Cost
- Trading Account Opening Fees – Free
- Trading AMC – Rs.300
- Demat Account Opening Fees – Rs.0
- Demat AMC – If paid Rs 2500 then Free AMC Lifetime
- Own DP Service – Yes
Trading Platform provided by Angel Broking
- Desktop Trading Platform – Angel Swift, Angel Eye, Speed Pro, Angel Lite.
- Web Trading Platform – https://trade.angelbroking.com
- Mobile Trading Platform – Angel Swift and Angel Lite.
Angel Brokerage Charges
|Account Type||Angel Diet|
|Equity Delivery Brokerage||0.128% to 0.40%|
|Equity Intraday Brokerage||0.0128% to 0.04%|
|Equity Futures Brokerage||0.0128% to 0.04%|
|Equity Options Brokerage||Rs 32 per lot to Rs 50 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading Brokerage||0.0096% to 0.03%|
|Currency Options Trading Brokerage||Rs.12 /Lot to Rs. 15/Lot|
|Commodity Trading Brokerage||0.128% to 0.40%|
Angel Broking Transaction Charges
|Equity Delivery||NSE ₹ 325 | BSE ₹ 325|
|Equity Intraday||NSE ₹ 325 | BSE ₹ 325|
|Equity Futures||Rs 190 Per Cr|
|Equity Options||Rs.5000 per Cr|
|Currency Futures||Rs.110 per Cr|
|Currency Options||Rs.4000 per Cr|
|Commodity||NSE: 0.0001%, MCX-SX: 0.0001%, MCX: 0.0015%, NCDEX: 0.0030%|
Angel Broking Advantages
- Customer responsive browser-based / application based online trading platform.
- Investors have different investment options like Equity Trading, F&O, Commodities, PMS, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, Personal Loans, IPO and Depository Services .
- Trading account can be linked with admired private banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank and UTI bank etc.
- Existence over 900+ cities.
- Single access to BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX and to all market segments.
- Complete daily, weekly and dedicated research information from specialist.
- Trade across devices like Desktops, Tablets, Smartphones or Mobile Phones (browser- and application-based trading).
- Personalized support from Centralized Help Desk and through Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and SMS.