Alice Blue- Discount Broker in India Review 2017:
Alice Blue is a discount broker in India. It has the membership of NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCDEX. It was established in the year 2006 and is located in Chennai, India. It allows trading in various financial segments like Equities, Commodity, Currency, depository services. It has suffered huge setbacks and also saw a blip in their business. Soon it has created a good network in India by having its 750 sub-broking branches in India. Despite being a discount broker, it provides offline guidance to its clients.
If you are an investor and looking forward to having momentum in your trade activities, you just need to select a suitable stockbroker. When it comes to choosing such broker, there are already many active traders in the market. So to select the right one, you need to analyze properly the reports of skilled broker available in India, to strengthen your trading in the best way.
Online trading is geared up in recent years and making a good profit too. If you want to start trading through online mode and need advisory too, Alice blue might help you with such services. You can find online services of any discount broker in India. These discount brokers will help you to find a best online trading platform. So you can also find a good broker and get help to hike your trade benefits.
Charges Associated with Alice Blue
Trading Account Open- Rs 100
Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges- Zero
Demat Account Open- Zero
Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges- Rs 350
Brokerage display of Alice Blue:
|Plans||Brokerage/ day||Upfront Subscription Charges||Validity|
|Rs 16/day||Rs 5555||1 year|
|Rs 6/day||Rs 9999||5 years|
|Rs 2/day||Rs 14999||10 years|
|T20 Plan||Rs 20/trade||None||Lifetime|
Margin View of Alice Blue:
|Equity||20 times intraday and no exposure is available for delivery|
|Equity F&O||Future: 5 times for intraday and Options: No Exposure|
|Currency F&O||Future: 5 times for intraday and Options: No Exposure|
|Commodity||Upto 3 times for intraday|
Alice Blue Trading Platform
You can easily download and install this terminal based trading platform on your desktop, laptop. This terminal based software product from Omnesys Technologies offers following features:
- Auto square off.
- An easy-to-use interface
- Easy categorization of thousands of different types of transactions.
- Fast real-time execution
- Highly advanced computational capabilities
- Multiple market watch on a single screen.
- It has good efficiency
- Latest updates and notifications.
Alice Blue Mobile App:
The size of this app is 38.1 MB. But the app has not done well as it already got poor rating and reviews. Which shows the performance of the trade is not so good. So you can encounter many hung up issues with this product. Some attributes it holds are mentioned below:
- Latest market trends notifications.
- Automatic logouts.
- You can manage risk per order.
- You can have the elaborated reports on the stock market of India.
- Poor internet leads to disconnectivity.
- Using this you can take advantage of trading any time dynamically.
- You can follow your investments and trading activities any time.
Alice Blue Pros
- 20 times exposure for intraday trade is available.
- Availability of various plans.
- Guidance for a trade-related issue.
- Tips and recommendations.
Alice Blue Cons
- Account closing if it remains idle for 6 months.
- The Mobile app is not so good.