Brokerage firms are the best platform for the trading operation includes buying and selling shares of the customers. This also guides the clients and provides market information. SAS Online is a discount brokerage firm that offers exclusive service of brokerage for stocks, NSE, BSE and MCX exchanges. This is the first brokerage firm incorporated in the year 1995. This is an online discount firm to give you effective result in the stock market. SAS signifies the South Asian stocks Ltd. They work daily with a massive turnover and spread across the major cities of India.
SAS Online Customer Experience
The Best Experience in Trading
SAS Online is the efficient broker who provides the freedom plan with zero brokerage fees for the lifetime. It provides you plans that would benefit you.
- Highest leverage equity and explore all the markets and the SAS online demo.
- Zero account opening fee and offers unlimited trading plans with INR 999/.
- Enjoy automated trading system.
- INR 9 trade plan offers the SAS online available at BSE, NSE and MCX stock exchange in equity.
- The SAS online subscription form is available online, you can fill up the form to avail the service with us.
SAS Online Trading Platform
Trading Platform of SAS Online
- SAS Mobile App – SAS Mobile Trading is available across all iOS, Window and Android platform for all customers to easily trade across Equities, F & O, Currency and Commodities in NSE, BSE and MCX.
- SAS Online Web HTML 5 – SAS Web HTML 5 is cloud based online trading application that can be run on laptop as well on desktop to trade easily.
- SAS Trader Platform – It is desktop based online trading application that can be simply installed and executed directly. This platform is providing advanced charting features to observe and analyse market trends effectively.
SAS Online Demat Account Opening Charges
Trading and Demat Account Opening Charges and AMC
- Trading Account Opening Fees – Rs. 200
- Trading AMC – NIL
- Demat Account Opening Fees – Rs. 200
- Demat AMC – Rs. 200
- Own DP Service – Yes
SAS Online Brokerage Plans
SAS Online Brokerage Plans
SAS Online have four types of brokerage plans
- Rs.9 /trade for all segments
- MCX(Rs. 999/trade)
|Brokerage Plan||Rs.9 /trade for all segments|
|Fixed Charges||Rs. 9||Rs.999||Rs.999||Rs.499|
|Equity Delivery Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
|Equity Intraday Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
|Equity Futures Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
|Equity Options Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
|Currency Futures Trading Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
|Currency Options Trading Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
|Commodity Trading Brokerage||Rs.9||0||0||0|
SAS Online Transaction Charges
|Equity Delivery||Rs.325 per Cr|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.325 per Cr|
|Equity Futures||Rs.350 per Cr|
|Equity Options||Rs.6500 per Cr|
|Currency Futures||Rs.165 per Cr|
|Currency Options||Rs.6000 per Cr|
|Commodity||Non Agri: 0.0031%|
|Equity||Upto 5 to 9 Times for Intraday & 5 Times for Delivery(Interest charged)|
|Equity Options||Upto 2 Times for selling|
|Equity Futures||Upto 2 Times for Intraday|
|Currency Options||Upto 2 Times for selling|
|Currency Futures||Upto 2 Times for selling|
|Commodity||Upto 2 Times for selling|
SAS Online Experience
SAS Online Experience
SAS Online believes to give effective trading to their clients. Our structural plans of trading are duly given online. You can avail any package and get the benefit. Leave your queries and their team expert will contact you immediately to resolve it. SAS Online makes you more confident while trading online. You can switch to us and get more advantages being given by the brokerage. If you are a beginner, their skilled expertise will guide you and give you correct SAS online skills. You can request for a free demo and obtain the details in it. Get unlimited trade in various segments with SAS Online.
SAS Online Trading Features
Trading Features of SAS Online
- Mobile Trading
- SMS Alerts
- Online Demo
SAS Online Client Services Offered
Client Services Offered
- Email support
- Phone support
SAS Online Pros
Advantages of Trading with SAS Online
SAS Online delivers continuous, profitable trading plans in all segments. Its computerized automated plan verifies the NEST traders. It is a downloadable file that can be used to standardize the trade. You can create a trade account with it and get all the advantages of trade marketing. The applicant should submit the form online and it will notify you after opening an account. This account will make easy trading for you. Its efficient customer service will help you in each segment and guide you during the trade and other factors related to stock markets. SAS Online takes pride to become one of the leading brokerage firms and assured to give 100% customer satisfaction. This trading company works effortlessly in the trade market and make trading simple for you.
SAS Online Cons
- Customer Support is average.
- Fees associated with opening an account.