Established in 2012, Traderjini is the best online financial services provider company in India. It is the member of NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, & MCX and providing full fledged Demat service through CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited). Mr. Kishore Kumar & Mr. Dinesh Kumar is the founder of the Traderjini. It’s headoffice situated in Banglore.
Tradejini provide retail buying and selling offerings throughout equities, currencies and commodities.
Employer turned into based in July 2012 with the objective of serving the retail trading wishes of person’s at the maximum reasonable brokerage rates resulting in good sized brokerage savings to their clients.
Tradejini Account Opening
To Open the New Account with Traderjini, Following Documents are Required –
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of any one address proof (passport, ration card, voter id, driving license, Aadhar card and Bank statement etc. )
- Bank proof: Cancelled cheque
- 3 Recent colour passport size photo
- Income Evidence (for the Derivatives only): Newest 6 months bank statement (or) Latest last 3 months salary slip (or) Newest Form 16/IT returns (or) Newest Demat holding statement with any other broker
Tradejini Account Charges
Account Opening Charges
- Trading Account Only – Rs. 300
- Trading and Demat Account – Rs. 600
- Commodity Trading Account – Rs. 300
Tradejini Brokerages Charges
|Equity Delivery||0.10% of turnover or Rs. 20 per trade whichever is lower|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% of turnover or Rs. 20 per trade whichever is lower|
|Equity Future||0.01% of turnover or Rs. 20 per trade whichever is lower|
|Equity Options||Rs. 20 per trade|
|Currency Futures||0.01% of turnover or Rs. 20 per trade whichever is lower|
|Currency Options||Rs. 20 per trade|
|Commodity||0.01% of turnover or Rs. 20 per trade whichever is lower|
Tradejini Share Broker’s Transaction/Turnover Cost
Share Broker’s Transaction/Turnover Cost
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 325 per crore|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 325 per crore|
|Equity Future||Rs. 200 per crore|
|Equity Options||Rs. 5300 per crore|
|Currency Futures||Rs. 125 per crore|
|Currency Options||Rs. 4350 per crore|
|Commodity||Rs. 300 per crore|
|Equity||Upto 20 Times for Intraday and No leverage for Delivery|
|Equity Future||Upto 2 times for Intraday|
|Equity Options||For purchasing No leverage, For Shorting upto 2 times for Intraday|
|Commodity||Upto 2 times for Intraday|
Tradejini Trading Features
- Desktop Trading Platform – NEST Trader and NSE NOW
- Mobile Trading Platform – NEST Mobile and NSE NOW
- Web Trading Platform – https://trade.tradejini.com/
- Mobile Tarding Facility
- Charting Facility
- SMS Alerts
- Online Demo Facility
- Online Portfolio Facility
|Toll Free Number|
- Integrated online platform.
- In-house CDSL-DP services.
- Atom payment gateway connecting 24 banks.
- Single screen trading across all the segments.
- Technically weak.
- Investment in IPO not allowed.
- Customer support is not that good.