Vikson Securities which is currently known as Zeroshulk has been in business for more than 30 years. Now a days, it allows you to trade in various market segments like equity, commodity, fixed deposits, insurance and few more.
It was renamed in the year 1996 with the name of Zeroshulk finance and investment private limited. But it came in to lime light when it had embarked its existence in commodities market. That participation took place in the year 2003.
Later, in the year 2008, it has achieved its membership of MCX stock exchange. It offers low brokerage rate and zero account opening charges. Being called Zeroshulk, it also asserts zero charges for the first year of annual maintenance fee. Although Zeroshulk claims to be in the business for 3 decades but it has failed to acquire enough number of clients as it has around 2000 active clients these days as per records.
|Exchanges Enabled||NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX|
Zeroshulk Account Opening
Opening an Account
Trading and DEMAT- Zero Charge
Commodity- Zero Charge
The brokerage rates associated with Zeroshulk in different market segments are described as:
|Equity||15 for equity delivery (intraday) or 999/ Month for Delivery & intraday|
|Equity Options||Rs 15/executed order or 999/ Month for Futures & Options|
|Equity Futures||Rs 15/executed order or 999/ Month for Futures & Options|
|Commodity||Rs 15/executed order or 999/ Month for Futures & Options lower|
|Currency Options||Rs 15/executed order or 499/ Month for Futures & Options|
|Currency Futures||Rs 15/executed order or 499/ Month for Futures & Options|
Zeroshulk Other Charges involved
Other Charges involved :
- DP Transaction Charge – Rs 15 or 0.03% per debit instruction whichever is higher.
- AMC Charge – Demat Rs 300 per year(Free for first year), 750 for five years, 1420 for lifetime.
- Offline order placing Charge – Rs 20 per executed order.
|Equity||Upto 20 times intraday, 0 for Delivery|
|Equity Futures||Upto 5 times intraday leverage|
|Commodity||Upto 5 times intraday leverage|
|Currency Futures||Upto 5 times intraday leverage|
Zeroshulk Trading Platform
Explicating Zeroshulk- Trading Platform:
To gulp and understand well, the market dynamics, we are going to discuss some of the key traits of Zeroshulk’s Trading Platform. Your profit can be converted in to loss in a fraction of seconds, if the trading platform of the broker, you are choosing, is not reliable enough to suit the requirement of your trade.
Firstly, have a quick glance over a plans and services offered by Zeroshulk.
Straight Trading Plan: Rs 15 per executed order.
Monthly Trading Plan: Rs 999 per month.
Unlimited Trading Plan: Rs 2499 per month( one time payment)
Web Application of Zeroshulk
Web Version Trading Platform
- Advanced Charting feature is available.
- It can work on different browsers.
- It makes trade convenient with multi-monitor support.
- Modified order types are there for different segments of market.
Zeroshulk: Trading Terminal Software
All Version Trading Platform
Features of its desktop trading platform are given below:
- Less execution time with great compatibility.
- It is accompanied by real time dependable support.
- It provides customizable interface.
- It has reliability and stability.
- It is efficient even at heavy transactions.
- It has valuable database which stores all its relevant data and keep them safe.
- It gives real time market watch.
- You can also get benefits of NSE based application like NSE NOW or NEST.
Zeroshulk: Mobile App
- Zeroshulk mobile app is easy to use.
- It keeps you updated with real time market trends.
- It avails you better trade experience on the go.
- Its App size is only 41MB.
Zeroshulk Tools and Technological Attributes
Tools and Technological Attributes of Zeroshulk
- Cover Order: It gives you high margin and ensures that you place a stop loss. It is a market order and can’t be cancelled.
- Bracket Order: System will execute two more orders when main order is executed. From those orders, if a order which is profitable or stoploss will be executed and other will be cancelled automatically.
- Brokerage Calculator: It has provided brokerage calculator so that you can easily calculate the brokerage rate associated with your trade.
- Margin Calculator: By this, you can calculate margin benefits on hedging and also margin that belongs to your trade type.
|Toll Free Number|
Zeroshulk Pros and Cons
Pros and Cons of Zeroshulk share broker
- It offers low brokerage rate.
- There is nil charge for opening an account.
- Nice performance in various market variables.
- It offers less exposure.
- As Vikson Securities is emerged as Zeroshulk share broker which is its replicated form, it will take some time in getting its brand credibility.