The best life insurance policy is something that you cannot ignore. It is one of the most important financial pillars for any person. This will not only support you but it will also cover you and your family from multiple financial emergencies. However, you will find a lot of life insurance policies at present. Therefore, it can be difficult for you to find the best life insurance policy in India. You have to compare different financial plans online and make sure that the one you choose will offer you the maximum benefits. In this blog, we are going to share the details of different life insurance policies. This will help you in deciding which one is the best life insurance policy in India.
|1||Aditya Birla Sun Life Protector Plus Plan||18-65 years||70 years||30 Lakhs||There is no upper limit.|
|2||Aviva i-Life Plan||18-55 years||75 years||25 Lakhs||No limit|
|3||Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal||18 – 65 years||With ROP – 75 years. Without ROP – 80 years||50 Lakhs||No limit|
|4||Bharti AXA Life Monthly Advantage Plan||18 -65 years||77-84 years||50,000||No limit|
|5||Edelweiss Tokio Life Simply Protect Plan||18-65 years||80 years||25 Lakhs||No upper limit|
|6||Future Generali Care Plus Plan||18-60 years||65 years||25 Lakhs||No limit|
|7||Exide Life Income Advantage Plan||10-55 years||80 years||No limit||No limit|
|8||HDFC Life 3D Plus Option Plan||18-65 years||23-85 years||50 lakhs, For ROP – 25 Lakhs||No limit|
|9||ICICI Prudential iProtect Smart||18-65 years||70 years||Subject to the minimum premium period||Same|
|10||IDBI iSurance Flexi Lump Sum Plan||18-60 years||80 years||50 Lakhs||No limit|
What are the best life insurance policies in India?
Aditya Birla Sun Life Protector Plus Plan
This is the first one on the list of the best life insurance policy in India. This life insurance plan covers the insured and also the family of the person from multiple events. Along with different benefits, the plan will also offer a chance to create a strong financial cushion for the future.
The benefits include:
- You can purchase the plan online at an affordable cost.
- You have the option to avail of the death benefits in the form of an annual income.
- There are additional rider benefits in the policy to increase the policy coverage.
- If you have this policy you will have tax exemption U/S 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
Aviva i-Life Plan
Aviva i-Life is one of the insurance plans that offer a wide array of cover options for insurance buyers. Since this one is a comprehensive life insurance plan, it will protect you and your family member’s future in case of any unfortunate events.
These are the benefits of this policy:
- You can easily buy it in a simple and hassle-free way online.
- There are 4 different cover options to choose from.
- There is also an extra rebate of 5% if you are a female policy buyer.
- You can also opt for the add-on benefit like critical illness or a permanent disability.
Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal
Since this is one of the best life insurance policy providers, this will not only offer you a protective cover but will take care of multiple additional requirements of your family. There are a lot of reasons why Bajaj Allianz is regarded as one of the best life insurance policy providers. The benefits are as follows:
- There are four different versions of the life insurance cover.
- You can also choose from the option of Return of Premium (ROP) under this policy.
- There are add-on rider benefits that can increase the coverage of the policy.
- In this policy, you will have multiple flexible offers along with numerous payment options like single, limited, and regular premium payment.
Bharti AXA Life Monthly Advantage Plan
When it comes to choosing the best life insurance policy in India, you cannot miss out on the Bharti AXA Life Monthly Advantage plan. This one is a limited premium payment plan where there is a traditional participating option. This is why you will have the guarantee of a monthly income till it matures.
The benefits include:
- Flexibility to choose from 3 options of the policy tenure.
- You will also have limited premium payment tenure.
- You can get a fixed guaranteed monthly income to the insured till the maturity.
- On maturity, the insurer will get the maturity benefit. This comes as an annual reversionary bonus along with a non-guaranteed terminal bonus.
Edelweiss Tokio Life-Simply Protect Plan
This one is a non-participating and non-linked life insurance plan that offers great financial protection for the family of the insured. Also, it will offer multiple benefits that cover all sorts of unforeseen circumstances. You can purchase the plan through a simple and easy process online.
The benefits include:
- You will have the option to choose the life cover for 80 years. You can protect your family for a longer time.
- The plan also offers the option to choose from different premium payment tenure.
- You will also have the facility to choose from 4 different options.
- The plan comes with a feature to choose from different sum an assured pay-out option.
Future Generali Care Plus Plan
This one is a pure term life insurance plan that offers comprehensive coverage for the family of the insured. Above all, the policy is designed in such a way that the family of the buyer will have the most and best benefits.
The key benefits are:
- You will get two types of variants as insurance coverage to choose from. One is the Future Generali Care Plus Classic Option and the other one is Future Generali Care Plus Premium Option.
- Also, the policyholder will be able to enhance the coverage of the policy if you choose the rider option in the basic plan.
- In case of any unfortunate death of the policyholder, there will be a lump sum amount as death benefit offered to the beneficiary of the policy.
Exide Life Income Advantage Plan
Speaking of the best life insurance policy in India, this one should be on this list. It is a non-participating life insurance savings plan that offers financial security to the play. Also, it guarantees a regular income. The policy will not only take care of the liability but it will also help you in maintaining a good lifestyle.
The benefits include:
- The plan offers insurance cover for the complete tenure of the policy.
- The guaranteed income is paid to the insured on the survival of the policy.
- You will also have flexible options to get income pay-out.
- There are add-on rider benefits offered by the policy for enhancing the coverage of the policy.
HDFC LIfe 3D plus Life Option
As one of the best life insurance policy providers in India, HDFC brings you a comprehensive term insurance plan. You can buy it easily online. The 3D plan will protect you from three types of uncertainties, including disease, disability, and death.
The key features of the plan are:
- Policy buyers will have the option to choose from different types of plans.
- The plan comes with the flexibility to choose different policy terms along with premium term payments.
- With the top-up option, the plan gives you flexibility for increasing the cover.
- With the life stage protection feature, you can increase the basic sum assured on different key milestones of life.
ICICI Prudential iProtect Smart
This one is an enhanced life insurance policy in India that offers comprehensive coverage for your family in case of any unfortunate events. Also, the plan has got four different payout options. Above all, it will work as great financial coverage.
The key features include:
- Maximum policy term up to the age of 8 years.
- You can also get lower premium rates if you are a woman
- This one comes with an additional rider benefit like accidental death or critical illness.
IDBI iSurance Flexi Lump-sum plan
This one is a comprehensive life insurance policy that will safeguard the financial aspect of you and your family. Also, it will take care of the liabilities in case of any kind of unfortunate events. For long-term coverage, you should opt for this insurance policy. This is ideally one of the best insurance policy in India.
The key benefits include:
- There are 4 types of variants to choose from.
- It offers a lump sum along with a conversion option
- There is a benefit of fixed monthly income.
- The maximum maturity age is 80 years.