Axis Securities Limited is a subsidiary part of Axis Bank Ltd. It has a wide network of 75 divisions across India. They also provide a demo center onsite to get an understanding of the various AxisDirect product range and other online services. It is assumed to be good for beginners.
The stockbroker in India allows investing/trading in Equities, IPOs, Derivatives/F&O, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits. The Online Trading Broker doesn’t offer services to trade in commodity and currency segment.
Other Charges associated with AxisDirect:
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 0
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges: Rs 650
- Trading Account Opening Charges including Saving Account, Trading Account and Demat Account: Rs 999
- Trading Annual maintenance charges: Rs 0
Axis Direct Brokerage
|Equity F&O||0.05% in Future and Rs 100 per lot in Options|
|Currency F&O||0.05% in Future and Rs 100 per lot in Option|
Axis Direct Trading Platform:
Axis Direct Swift Trade
It is a web-based trading terminal. It can be easily accessible through a specific link. No download is required.
- Stock Tips and recommendations are available for stock market live.
- Easy user interface with keywords shortcuts.
- Stock market updates are available.
- Multiple market watch and real-time access.
- Personalization of screen and desktop.
- Trading Tutorials alternatives.
- Intraday trading charts.
Axis Direct Mobile App
Mobile App size is 14.4 MB.
AxisDirect Trade is a terminal based trading platform that needs download on your computer/Laptop.
Customer Support Services
Axis Direct Advantages
- It offers large product range under one single brand.
- It avails research reports to its clients.
- It offers webinars, Online Tutorials, sessions and Articles to allow beginners to understand basics.
- Axis Direct offers a 3-in-1 account. This investment account is comprised of Demat and Trading and Bank Account.
Axis Direct Disadvantages
- Low Exposure is offered.
- High Brokerage Charges.
- Installable trading terminal cost at Rs 2999 per year.
- It does not allow to trade in commodity segment.