Established in the year 1987, Motilal Oswal Securities Limited is the outstanding stock broking firm in India. It is founded by the Ramdeo Agrawal. MOSL is spread over the several financial instruments containing Wealth Management, Retail Broking and Distribution, Institutional Broking, Asset Management, Investment Banking, Home Finance, Private Equity and Commodity Broking etc.
Motilal Oswal Securities is a Depository Participant of NSDL and CDSL. With it, customers can trade on numerous Stock Exchanges: BSE, NSE, NCDEX, MCX, and MSEI. Motilal Oswal is the superlative 3 in 1 account services provider. To get the benefits of this service customer should have trading and demand account & net banking account with any bank. Then only seamless execution of trades is possible for the reason that 3-in-1 account links trading, demat and bank account. Other add-on functions of broking are timely research reports, consumer-centric danger control device and real-time payouts.
In the present time Motilal Oswal permits its clients to trade across:
- Mutual Funds
On patron care aspect, we found Motilal Oswal’s customer care to be true however now not awarded winning. The dealer claims to have dedicated customer support crew with a four-hour query resolution time. Electronic mail and speak to support is there, however, nothing like any stay chat or 24*7 customer support is seen on their website. Name and exchange facility is available to all its customers free of charge.
Motilal Oswal Account Opening Charges & Annual Maintenance Cost (AMC)
- Trading Account Opening Fees – Rs. 600
- Trading AMC – NIL
- Demat Account Opening Fees – NIL
- Demat AMC – Rs. 400
- Own DP Service – Yes
Motilal Oswal Brokerage Plans
Standard Account (Value Pac Scheme)
Motilal Oswal Brokerage Charges
|Account Type||Standard Plan(Value Pac Scheme)|
|Equity Delivery Brokerage||0.50%|
|Equity Intraday Brokerage||0.05%|
|Equity Futures Brokerage||0.05%|
|Equity Options Brokerage||Rs. 70 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading Brokerage||0.05%|
|Currency Options Trading Brokerage||Rs. 70 per lot|
|Commodity Trading Brokerage||0.05%|
Brokerage Transaction/ Turnover Charges
Transaction/ Turnover Charges
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 325 per Cr|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 325 per Cr|
|Equity Futures||Rs. 190 per Cr|
|Equity Options||Rs. 5000 per Cr|
|Currency Futures||Rs. 110 per Cr|
|Currency Options||Rs. 4000 per Cr|
Motilal Oswal Trading Platform
- Desktop Trading Platform –Orion Lite: This Platform is suitable for those investors who want to access their high volume trades fast and keep track of trending market updates.
- Web Trading Platform– www.motilaloswal.com: This Platform is suited for traders at the nascent stage of trading. For the ones who want to pursue simple interface. Trader can trade from any PC with fine internet connection and place the order with in a shorter time.
- Mobile Trading Platform – MOSLAPP: This platform works on mobile phones with GPRS. Direct buy or sell is possible for a trader by tracking market trends. It also provides the option to edit or cancel the orders applied.
|Toll Free Number|
Motilal Oswal Pros
- Best Leading Broker
- Excellent Research Services
- SMS Alert
- World Class Advisory Services
- Online Demo
- Online Portfolio
- one-stop financial platform to get right to use a range of products & services
Motilal Oswal Cons
- Hidden charges in brokerage plans.
- Email/Online Support is not consistent.
- Brokerage plans are not available onsite.