Nirmal Bang: Demat and Trading Account Review 2019
The Full- service broker entices the traders with the lucrative services and emerged as the rival among the other Indian share brokers. The broker set its foundation in the year 1986 and it has a large network in the country. The online trading stock broker has a presence in 360 Indian cities with more than 2000 ongoing franchises.
It allows you to trade in various market segments such as equities, currency, F&O, commodity market in India and also allows investing in mutual funds, IPOs, insurance through NSE: National Stock Exchange, BSE: Bombay Stock Exchange), Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), MCX-SX: Metropolitan Stock Exchange, NCDEX: National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited.
Nirmal Bang generally offers lower Brokerage than prominent stockbrokers namely Sharekhan, ICICIDirect, HDFC Securities etc.It is an RBI registered NBFC: Non-Banking Financial Company and registered as a depository participant of NSDL and CDSL.
Nirmal Bang Account and Brokerage Charges 2019
Nirmal Bang Demat and Trading Account
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 0
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 0
- Trading Account Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Rs 200
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): 0
Brokerage Charges of Nirmal Bang as % of transaction:
|Equity F&O||0.02% of turnover and Rs 35 per lot|
|Currency F&O||0.02% and Rs 20 per lot|
|Commodity||0.01% of turnover|
Exposure provided by Nirmal Bang
|Equity||Upto 10 times intraday, Upto 4 times delivery|
|Equity F&O||Upto 4 times for Futures and In options: NA in buying while Upto 2 times for shorting.|
|Currency F&O||In Futures: NA for buying but Upto 2 times for shorting and Upto 3 times in Options|
|Commodity||Upto 3 times|
Nirmal Bang Trading Platform
To bring the momentum in the trade process, it has introduced the Trading Platforms named as:
It is a desktop Based Trading Platform, the application-based trading platform provides front office solution that allows clients to directly connect to Nirmal Bang servers using the Internet. Some attributes of ODIN Diet involves online payment gateways, multi-featured graphs, and other better security features.
It’s an online stock trading mobile application provided by Nirmal Bang that facilitates the execution of buy and sell orders in equities, FNO, Currency and commodity market in India. It does not require any setup. You can easily login into account by using the user id and password. The process becomes hassle free and the easy fund transfer is possible with 25 noticeable bank branches. Some other additional features of Live Reports, Intraday, and Historic charts Place After Market Orders (AMO), Multiple Market Watch of multiple exchanges are also available with this online trading mobile app.
Nirmal Bang Mobile App: BEYOND
It is an official online stock trading App of Nirmal Bang. Some of the features of Mobile App, launched by this traditional broker are:
- The Mobile App size is 19.4MB.
- Multi-exchange market watch feature.
- Updated stock market news and Live market reports.
- User-friendly interface and easy on the go mobile trading.
Nirmal Bang Customer Services
The Indian share broker provides you the customer support with the help of the below-mentioned modes, the idea is to reach the majority of clients and resolve any query as soon as possible.
Support Portal, Telephone assistance, Email, Offline branches, Whatsapp, Fax.
- Research reports are availed by this Indian share broker.
- Call and trade are free of charges.
- Its customer support services are better than average.
- Wide network in India.
- Being a full-service broker, Brokerage rate is fine.
- Low bandwidth option for access from anywhere.
- The stockbroker doesn’t have Brokerage calculator and Margin Calculator.
- 3-in-1 Account facility is not available.
- Instant Fund withdrawal is not possible with this broker.
- Additional charges for other services also.