Sharekhan: Trade Tiger
Being a prominent stockbroker, Sharekhan has served many investors in India. It was launched in the year 2000 and soon offered enticing services like trading in equities, F&O, commodity and some other market segments. As a full-service broker, it equally provides best investment advice and cooperative customer support.
It has come to the forefront with its popular trading platform in India which is termed as Trade Tiger. You can easily download and install it on your desktop. Sharekhan has portrayed the clear image of its foundation by catering better brokerage services in the Indian market. It is the good software product to ponder over. Its captivating features are quite appreciable in context of online trading in India.
While doing the comparison for the best trading platform in India, you should check if they frequently have hung up issues. That also, when you hit the platform on peak trading hours. Otherwise, a great loss might incur during that process.
Sharekhan -Trade Tiger: Attributes
- Good user interface.
- To have the benefits of quick trading, features like heat maps and stock scanners are available to diminish the vague information.
- You can place an order with a single click.
- It has more than 30 trade strategies.
- You can add various trading instruments simultaneously with the help of multiple market watch facility.
- For external platforms like Amibroker, API fusing option is also available.
- Charting features with multiple indicators.
- You can access useful tips and recommendation.
- Shortcut keys availability.
- Calculator to check various charges associated.
- Easy categorization of thousands of different types of transactions.
Advantages of Trade Tiger
- Many cutting-edge tools are accessible.
- A Quick accomplishment of any trade activity.
- Real-time access to relevant information.
- High speed and better services.
- Reliability is good.
- Designed for better performance
- Top-level security
- Fast real-time execution
Disadvantages of Trade Tiger
- Fund transfer complexity.
- Hung up issues in charting features upgrade time.
- Unavailability of iOs Mac Version.
- Some other technical issues.